Cultivate your business and find your tribe
Limited spots available, small group mastermind sessions starting soon!
Hey nutrition professional! Do you desire to grow your private practice, consulting work, or develop a course? Join us in The Greenhouse; Bi-weekly small group mastermind sessions to help you build your business, regroup, or take your private practice to the next level. Suitable for clinicians at any stage of their career. Suggested pre-req: Practice Incubator or at least 1 year of clinical practice in an outpatient setting.
- Grow your business with bi-weekly group strategy sessions
- Strategize challenges and opportunities with a mentor and your peers
- Nurture your referral network to support growth
- Practice your professional public speaking skills
- Get access to a private Slack channel for support between sessions (Slack is a lovely professionally-appropriate alternative to Facebook groups for structured, continuous communication between meetings)
Tuesdays, 8 a.m. PST / 10 a.m. CST / 11 a.m. EST
75 Minutes Per Meeting
Alyson is a clinical nutritionist who specializes in working with healing relationship to food, mental health, and related gastrointestinal conditions, as well as fertility support for those in recovery from eating disorders. With her background working in the arts and entertainment industry, Alyson has special interest in working with artists and health behaviors. In addition to her private nutrition therapy practice in Los Angeles, Alyson is adjunct faculty in Health Education for performers in training at AMDA College in Los Angeles, and for Maryland University of Integrative Health in the Nutrition Department. Alyson has presented on health education and nutrition topics at Actor's Fund, SAG-AFTRA, PGA, Dance Resource Center, and the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (IAEDP) Annual Symposium. For more information about Alyson's weight-inclusive private practice, visit alysonroux.com.